Welcome to ideametrics.
Post Go-Live Issue Resolution and Stabilization (Rutgers)
Rutgers went live in October 2016 and encountered the following issues:
- Converted data was not accurate due to source data and mapping issues
- Accounting lines generated for transactions were not accurate due to subledger accounting (SLA) and mapping issues
- There was an extremely high volume of transaction exceptions, unprocessed transactions and missing interface records
- Transactions were not being processed as users were not confident in the system producing accurate results
- R12 upgrade
- Comprehensive Issue Analysis & Prioritization
- Identified Root Causes
- Worked with Oracle Support to resolve application issues and execute data fixes
- Defined plans of action to remediate and/or work around root causes and eliminate backlog
- Provided Hyper-Support throughout remediation and year end close
- Implemented Oracle Cloud Inventory
- Implemented Oracle Cloud Assets
- Led a Projects and Grants review that included adjustments and configuration updates
Cloud ERP Transformation in the Managed Bundled Payments Space
When a startup in the managed healthcare space needed a financial system that could keep up with their rapid growth trajectory they turned to ideametrics to assist them in finding the right match. The company was born with a cloud mentality in their DNA and needed to find the right toolset to match their vision. ideametrics worked with the team to quickly develop a shortlist of potential candidates. After a rigorous selection process NetSuite emerged as the clear winner when factoring cloud experience, system functionality and package TCO. By aggressively helping the client negotiate with the service providers, ideametrics helped secure a 30% lower price than similar deals seen by client staff with NetSuite experience. ideametrics followed this success by implementing the software within a tight timeframe. A few years of fast growth later the NetSuite financial system has kept up with the needs of the organization and proven to be the right choice for long term success.
Mediacom (Multi-layered Royalty Pricing)
Mediacom is the eighth largest cable company. Royalty payments to content providers such as HBO, Showtime and CNN require inputs from base subscriber count, service package and franchise subscriber counts, channel lineup, bundling package, zone/region assignments and special promotions.
ideametrics designed a solution that enhanced Oracle’s Advanced Pricing engine with staging tables in a custom schema. The royalty pricing process which had formerly required a staff of three purchasing clerks was reduced to one part-time resource.
Comcast (Single Sign On for Comcast’s 96,000 Users)
Setting up user authentication and authorization for Comcast’s 96,000 Oracle users was not only an onerous burden for Comcast’s IT security staff but was also a constant challenge due to staff additions, departures and changes in responsibility. ideametrics consultants implemented Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) and Oracle Internet Directory. The process leveraged integration with E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle Internet Directory (OID), and Microsoft Active Directory (AD).
Streamlining and Automating Purchasing
When Sinclair experienced explosive growth in revenues, tender loving care was given both new and old customers. Recetnly developed and existing services were constantly monitored to ensure that they met customer requirements.
However purchase controls remained the step child that everyone neglected. Procedures and processes which were adequate previously suddenly became problematic